I've seen this around on a few blogs and thought I would give it a whirl..101 is a lot of things though..Here goes:
1. I love Dusty, Kaylee, Jack and Olly more than life itself.
2. I am going to be 29 in November.
3. I (we) have 2 pet guinea pigs.
4. I love my 3 brothers and 3 step sisters.
5. I am currently obsessed with how perfectly adorable Vandi is.
6. Some of my favorite times are sitting up late with Dusty and Todd and talking and laughing after poker night.
7. My favorite thing to drink is Mt. Dew...sometimes I will accept a Dr. Pepper
8. I hate having a messy house.
9. My house is a mess right now.
10. I like to play Star Wars and sing Numa Numa and the Final Countdown with Jack.
11. I like to snuggle with Kaylee when it's bed time.
12. I love to watch TV: I love Judge Judy, The Office, Intervention, Heroes and lots more.
13. I love stand-up comedy. My current favs are Gerry Dee, Demetri Martin and Brian Regan
14. I worry about my dad. I want my kids to always know him.
15. I am not as mean as I seem.
16. I secretly like it when Dusty jumps out from behind things and scares me.
17. I am content.
18. I don't care to play sports and probably never will.
19. I love to watch horror films, but rarely do.
20. I am currently in the process of trading my habit of online shopping for the less expensive one of reading....ugh
21. I am addicted to online shopping.
22. I hate to be hot when i sleep and need to have a fan on.
23. I always lay on my left side to sleep...always.
24. I like to smooch Dusty on the nose.
25. Im sick of doing the office work for our businesses.
26. I like Dusty's family and all his cute nephews.
27. I think Emyri is the cutest little bug I've ever seen.
28. I have broken my wrist but no other bones.
29. I have a bad cough right now.
30. I love the smell of outside in Star Valley in the evening time...or early morning (which, let's be honest, I'm almost never awake early in the morning.)
31. I also like the smell of babies and rain and just washed laundry.
32. I love to watch Dusty do the running man. I don't know if there's anything funnier
33. I am always swooning over Dusty getting on the floor and playing with our kids.
34. I think about my kids when they're not around.
35. I love to call Olly a "kitty kat"...even though I hate cats.
36. I hate cats.
37. I like dogs in theory.
38. I have 3 tattoos and would like to get more.
39. I am not a bad person for having said tattoos :)
40. I love to take naps...LOVE TO
41. Sometimes my dad and I go out to the movies, just the two of us.
42. I think I have the funniest mom, dad, brothers, kids in the world.
43. I miss Grandma every day.
44. My mind won't let me think of her because I always cry.
45. I can think of her if I really concentrate and sometimes it hurts.
46. I love hearing Jack's jokes.
47. I am proud of Kaylee every day.
48. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.
49. I love the fall.. I love the smell of things and the quiet, calmness that is about.
50. I need to schedule an appointment for our family portraits to be done.
50.5 I am halfway done :)
51. I love handbags.
52. I love when the Bithells come to visit.
53. I love Christmas trees.
54. I hate to cook
55. I like to eat after I make the food.
56. I prefer salty snacks to sweet.
57. I loved my freshman year of high school...
58. I seldom worry, Dusty wishes I worried a little more, I think.
59. I am very forgetful. If Dusty calls with something for me to do, and I don't do it immediately upon hanging up the phone, I will forget within 2 minutes.
60. I wish I was the kind of mom who always had after-school snacks made and had fun craft projects for my kids to do.
61. I like to make my kids laugh.
62. I like even more to make Dusty laugh.
63. I love inside jokes.
64. I love texting.
65. I am not loving my weight right now and would like to go to the gym.
66. I think I would start to slack off on going to the gym after the newness wore off.
67. I have had 7 bouts with kidney stones in the last 8 years.
68. I hate kidney stones.........I like the morphine though lol
69. I am only 5'2" tall.
70. My favorite car freshening pine tree scent is Cinna-berry.
71. I have never understood why they call it cinna berry because it does not smell like cinnamon or berries. I think it smells like bubble gum.
72. I like to go fishing but haven't since Kaylee was about 6 months old.
73. I wish I was a little bit taller...
74. I wish I was a baller...
75. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 64 impala... (ok enough is enough)
76. I like to quote movie lines with my mom.
77. I wish I had a skill
78. I would like to go back to school if we lived somewhere with a school. I dont want to move away to go though.
79. I am not very churchy...
80. I think all my kids look like Dusty.
81. I have had 4 kidney stone "procedures", 2 (going on 3) root canals, and one c-section.
82. I don't mind being in the hospital because it is quiet and clean and safe.
83. I am a heavy sleeper. I can fall asleep within 1 minute of laying in bed.
84. On days when i don't have to go anywhere I don't fix my hair or put on makeup.
85. If I do end up having to go out unexpectedly on one of those days it doesn't bother me to leave the house that way.
86. I dont tan easily and wish that I did.
87. I hate the heat.
88. Don't much care for the cold either. :)
89. I want to live in perfect-temperature land.
90. I want to take the kids to Disneyland really bad...probably as much as they want to go.
91. I have only lived in 3 places in my life; Star valley, Denver and St. George.
92. I spell and punctuate the sentences people are saying while they talk to me...or on a movie or tv or whatever....
93. I just realized how weird that is.
94. I don't have a lot of friends.
95. I loved being pregnant...
96. I love to tickle Dusty because he is the most ticklish person ever. Easily 10 times as ticklish as a small child.
97. I just switched laundry day from Tuesdays to Wednesdays because Tuesdays are too busy this year.
98. I like sites like dumpalink.com and ebaumsworld.com
99. I like to go camping with the youngins.
100. I am a computer genius of average computer capabilities.
101. Im going to go fold some laundry now...after which I will enjoy a nap :)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
101 Things About Aleesha
at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love these. I need to do one. They are so fun to read. It's fun to see how similar some of ours are and how different too. I definitely LOVED our freshman year too. It rocked. If I could relive any year of my life forever it would be that one!
I might have to take you out back and beat you for loving being prego! I bet you are super cute prego! Not whaleish like myself.
Seriously Leesh....you are rad on so many different levels: ) I loved reading that and then picturing what you wrote. Pretty much smiled through the whole thing. Plus, I think your brothers, dad, mom, and children are also the funniest people around.
By the way, thanks for the insert on me....you didn't have to put that just because you knew I'd read it: ) sheesh (blushing)
Really though, I wish I would have said it first so it didn't just sound like a scripted response, but I am so glad you are my sister in law. Not only are you the most hilarious girl I know, but you're such an awesome person. I could hang out with you and your family for hours on end and love every minute of it. Hope Dusty's face gets functioning soon. Oh, and see ya on the party planning committee: )
Post a Comment