Saturday, June 26, 2010

Videos Of My Dad

I only have 2 digital videos of dad. They are from this past Christmas when Papa and Grandma came over to open presents with the kids. They came EVERY Christmas. I wish I had more. They're cute, though, they show dad playing with the kids and teasing them. I love how he teased them. Chad has a lot of videos on tape of dad, one of these days we'll figure out how to get them on DVD so all of us kids can have them. For now, here are two of him that I love.






2 comments:

Karri Warren said...

Ah, this really makes you realize just how important home videos are. Part of your dad will live on forever in all who knew him. But now you can more easily remember the days when He was here with us. Keep your chin up and know that you are loved.

Blake said...

Aleesha, I have a DVD Burner that can convert things to DVD. As long as Chad's videos have a way to hook up with RCA Cables, we can make a DVD. I'll bring it with me to Star Valley on Labor Day weekend and let you borrow it.