Sunday, October 26, 2008

LUCY the Pug Dog!

Well, we got a puppy. Dusty's not very thrilled, but the kids and I out-voted him. She is a 2 month old pug. We named her Lucy. She is pretty funny and loves to play. Olly doesn't really like her because she hops on him and scratches him. Whenever she comes close he backs away from her and starts to squeal at her so she will leave him alone. She is pretty playful for about 10 or 15 minutes, then she's pretty much spent and falls fast asleep.
She's a lot of fun and we love her!!!She really likes Kaylee and snuggles with her



Jack making his best "pug face"




She thinks she's tough because she can tackle her toys



Cutie



Come on, tell me that's not the funniest thing you've ever seen!



3 comments:

The Hokanson's said...

Your puppy is so cute! It makes me want to get one. We will have to come visit you, Hallie loves dogs!

Mandi Moon said...

Oh my hell! She is so cute! I'm jealous!

Marcy said...

That dog is cute. You are a nice mom. There isn't a snow balls chance in hell I will let my kids have a dog. :) I am mean!