Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a lot of fun this Halloween! The kids did the parade with the elementary school, we went to the carnival put on by the BB/BS, and we, of course, went trick-or-treating. This year we got to have sweet little Emmy-Poo come with us.. it was GREAT! Dusty and I went to Chad and Vandi's Halloween party on Saturday and it was SO FUN! We played a game and did a fear factor, which I didn't participate in because there is no way I could eat any of the stuff they were eating! They had to eat cow stomach, canned cat food, and a mixed drink of powerade, sardines, jalapenos, green olives and cheese! Ugh... those crazy kids, what am I gonna do with them?!


Painting mini pumpkins
(Jack is in his undies because he can't be trusted not to get paint all over his clothes)



Later, we carved Yoda (Jack's choice) and E.T. (Kaylee's choice)




Kaylee and Jack were a Southern Belle and a Superhero. Jack painted his face all by himself so he would look more like a real superhero! He was so proud of his work :)



Those are really his muscles!



Lookin pretty!





Olly was the cutest penguin in town!



A little known fact about the penguin: One of it's main food sources are starfish! :)



Kaylee, Emyri and Jack. Isn't Emmy a cute little scarecrow?! I adore her!



Devils don't smile

3 comments:

The Rogers said...

You guys look great! I wish I was more adventurous and wanted to get dressed up! The kids are adorable too!

Mandi Moon said...

Oh man, your costumes rock! I wish Brad would dress up. And I wish they made costumes like that in "Big Momma" size! Your kids look cute too. I love the southern belle! And your pumpkins are way cool too. What can I say you guys are so freaking awesome!!! I LOVE YOU!

Marcy said...

Love the yoda pumpkin . . my boys would die! Loved the southern belle .. Alec would love that. And I loved you and your hubbies costume. My husband is a big turd and won't dress up. He took his costume to work and it sat on his desk all day.