Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lucy Lu Ninja Pug

I'm sorry to say it, and I feel SO GUILTY! But, we have to find our little Lucy a new home. I will miss her terribly, but my fibromyalgia has gotten so bad that she is not getting the attention she deserves and needs. Some days the pain is just too much. I honestly feel terrible because I love her, she's just too much to deal with right now. If I'd have known what I was going to be diagnosed with I wouldn't have taken on the responsibility because it's just not fair to her. So, here's to Lucy, the cutest pug on the planet... she will definitely be missed!







Look at those big eyes just making me have so much guilt :(

5 comments:

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

Sad...If Eric and Baden weren't allergic...I hope that you get feeling better, hopefully it's just days that are bad and not weeks. :o) (just about everything we own is green right now...Lexi is a little obsessed.) :o)

Mandi Moon said...

OMG! If we weren't with mom right now I would take her in a heart beat! Oh that sucks! I want her! I would seriously take her Leesh! I wish my mom would let me have her! OHHHHH!!! I'm dying. Her and Max play so cute together!
I'm sorry that you are hurting so bad right now. That sucks so bad! Do you remember the Porters in Smoot? Cassie was telling me that they ending having to move to St. George because her fibermyalgia was so bad that she could live in SV. I love ya Laya! Your in my thoughts and prayers!
BTW, I need you to email me because I have lost your email address! Thanks! I hope you get some sort of relief for your pain. Hopefully summer will bring some relief!

Mandi Moon said...

Oh I also wanted to tell you that I love your new header! Way cute!

Marcy said...

OH I am so sorry! I am not a lover of dogs but she is really cute! I am also sorry about your health. Being a mom is hard enough without having to deal with extra health problems! I hope you are able to find ways to cope through it!

Anonymous said...

Oh sad! If I didn't already have a dog I would definitely take her. Those big eyes can make anyone feel sad for her!