Any of you who know Kaylee know that she is the sweetest tiny little grown-up girl there ever was. She has been planning to have a bike show at the house and invite relatives and friends to come watch her (Which totally shocked me because she is so shy). Anyway, The cutest and funniest thing happened the other day while I was in my bedroom. She came in and handed me a piece of paper. I said "What's this?" She said, "It's what you're supposed to announce at the beginning of the bike show" and I said "Oh, ok, I'll read it and get practiced". This is what it said"Welcome to our bike show. We are glad you could be here with us today. Kaylee is still getting ready and the show will start in 5 minutes. You can buy snow cones over there for a sweet treat to eat during the show. There are some rules you have to follow during the show, the first rule is; you can only clap, whistle and cheer. The second rule is, do not be mean to Kaylee or anyone else. The third rule is, don't boo at Kaylee. The fourth rul is, you can't play during the show. The last rule is, watch your toddlers. If you can't remember things very well I have some copies of the rules right here. If you want one, come grab one from me. I have one more thing to say before the show starts, did any of you want to be in the bike show with Kaylee? If not, stay seated. If you did, go stand on the grass until Kaylee is done with her turn. You make take turns with Kaylee's bike if you don't have a bike. You can stay and play as long as you want after the show. Now, it's time for you to welcome the one and only KAYLEE BURGESS!! Hey Kaylee, how are you today? That's great. Do any of you have any questions about Kaylee? So Kaylee are you ready to do some bike riding? OK then let's do it!"
I had to laugh to myself because it is so thorough and so thought out. Such a funny and cute girl she is!
5 comments:
That is so cute and so funny! We are going to be home this weekend, I am guessing Dave will be at your house since its only "The biggest fight of the year" in Dave's words! (I am guessing they are watching it at your house?)
That is stinkin cute! I think she covered everything and she is even going to share the spotlight. What a gal!
That is cute! And I LOVE the pic of her...did you take it?
Yeah, I took it. It's just on a black backdrop in my bedroom. lol
oh man! That is adorable and totally Kaylee. I love how she thinks. We love Kaylee's guts! Can't wait for the bike show!
Post a Comment