We just got home from our annual trip to Cherry Hill with Aleesha's side of the family. It was a lot of fun and nice to have Dusty around. He got home from his trip to Cleveland the day we arrived at Cherry Hill, so it was nice to be able to spend a few days just playing with him before he had to go back to work. Olly was sick so he didn't spend a ot of time in the water, but didn't know what he was missing so he still had fun. Here are some photos from the trip:
Kaylee and Dyl in the Lazy River
Daddy and Jack in the Lazy River
Kaylee and Daddy heading down Cardiac Canyon
Olly got sick the morning we got there, so he spent most of his time playing in our picnic spot rather than getting wet
Kaylee tubing
Jack the swimming pirate!
Kaylee and Daddy enjoying the rapids
Jack loved the big pirate ship at Cherry Hill
Getting ready to climb the rock wall
Starting the ascent
She made it all the way to the top on her first try!
Jack and Daddy planning a climbing strategy
So small and so determined
He's a climbing machine!
Chad and Vandi and Emyri
1 comments:
Good times! I love the pictures. Man, Chad and I should have gotten a lot more of those. Plus, Jack always seems to be the perfect pirate, and I love his floaties. If only real pirates always had their floaties on I'm sure they'd be a lot less afraid of walking the plank: ) I hope things are going awesome. Are you guys having craft Friday this week? We might have to come over.
Post a Comment