Thursday, July 10, 2008

The First Entry


So, I've changed webpages for the family site about a dozen times, but I think I'm gonna stick with this one. I like that you can update on this without having to erase everything you've done before...everything gets archived, which is dandy in my book, just dandy. So, here goes: I'm copying Vandi's 10 second interview as a first post because that seems like good times.


When was the last time you gave your parents a call?
I called Al today about meeting for dinner. I usually talk to my mom a couple times a week too.
What snack food can you scarf down a whole bag in one sitting?
Gardettos Italian Cheese Blend. I also quite enjoy Cheez-Its Parmesan and Garlic Flavor, it does wonders for the breath.
I'm afraid of...
Dinosaurs...think about it...that's some scary stuff right there
In 20 years, I will be...
Old. And more than likely quite hefty
Would you rather meet your future inlaws naked or in bondage gear?
I already met them naked
What talk show would you like to be a guest on?
Maury. So I can prove to Dusty that he be my baby daddy!
What was the best movie this year?
I was delighted with Enchanted and Lars and the Real Girl was dandy too
Cake or Pie?
Pie.. Cake=Ka ka
Do you like your peanut butter crunchy or smooth?
BOTH!
If there's another book, it should be called "Harry Potter and The ..."
The Adults Who Love Him Because They Won't Grow Up.. haha, I'm rude
What's the most recent dream you remember having?
Last night I dreamt about laundry... man that's lame!
What advice would you give your younger self?
Stop wearing those dern JNCO's!!!
My super power would be...
Ooo, that's a toughy. I've always wanted to fly, but being able to shape shift would come in handy. But, let's not forget the benefits of being able to read other's thoughts and have super human strength... the possibilities are endless
If you were a candy bar, which would you be?
Charleston Chew
Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudle?
Strudle
Would you rather listen to the same song or eat the same meal for the rest of your life?
I already eat the same things repeatedly, so I'm gonna have to go with one meal... and I'm gonna say rice pilaf... sooooo yummy for the tummy
What's the sexiest accent?
The one that deaf people have becase they can't hear themselves (haha Oh my gosh that's so inappropriate!!!....yet so funny)
I feel naked without my...
knuckles
What's your favorite book?
The last book I read was "Little Pea" So, I'm gonna go with that. It's quite cute for the youngins, I would recommend picking it up.
What's the dumbest excuse you've used to break up with someone?
There's no dumb excuse for breaking up with someone
When was the last time you cried?
I don't usually cry.. I'm calloused from all the years I spent as a government assassin, you have to be in that line of work.
What should you really be doing right now?
Sleeping, but Dusty is out of town and its so hard to fall asleep when he's gone :(
Twizzlers or Red Vines?
Seriously? Those are both disgusting, come on
What's your favorite color of Crayola crayon?
Periwinkle
Women are...
Fancy and they smell good
Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Han Solo by a thousand! Luke is, like, totally the geek of the galaxy!
What famous person, living or dead, would you like to interview?
Ghandi or Nelson Mandella or Todd
The last time I actually cooked something, I made...
Chicken Enchiladas for Chad
What movie could you watch over and over again?
Borat and 28 Days Later
Quick! Make up a first name:
Helsebub
Hello, Hi, or Hey?
Hey, followed by dude

Well, thats a good first post I think. Goodnight all!

1 comments:

Robynn said...

If I didn't already know you I would say to my self......"self, that is one funny chick! You should seriously find a way to meet her!" The quiz was great and your answers were witty and weird!
Love the photos, my grand kids are the cutest EVER!! And if I may steal a line from my idol, a true icon in the racing worl, MR. Ricky Bobby..... "You are a tractor beam of hottness"