Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vacuum

So, I finally gave in and bought a new vacuum. We opted for the regular Dyson. "It's so friggin expensive!" I kept telling Dusty, and I actually didn't even say friggin, either! After staring at the vacuum section of Target for 20 mins or so we ended up at the high-priced end of vacuums. The new fancy Dyson with the ball was actually the same price as the one we got, BUT when you buy the original you got a $40 Target gift card. So, we got that instead because I just gave away all of Jack's pants, (well, most of Jack's pants) to someone who's house burned down and needed size 4T pants for their kids. So, we used the $40 gift card and got Jack 5 new pairs of pants and Dusty some socks. So, Dusty talked me into the expensive Dyson. I was perfectly willing to stay under $100 and get a cheap regular vacuum, but today I used my Dyson for the first time and Holy SHIT!!! It's AMAZING! You should see how much crap is in the canister from the very first use! I can't even believe how good it works, and it's not that heavy. It looks like a beast of a thing and I kept thinking how bad it would suck carrying that thing up and down the stairs and all over the house. But, to my amazement, it's light and not hard to push at all. So, thanks Dusty, for talking me into the Dyson. You are such a good boy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want this vacuum SO bad! Good to hear a review from someone other than the guy on the commercial.

Mandi Moon said...

I can't believe I missed this post! I can't believe you have this vacuum. Next time I come to your house I want to touch it. I want one SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO bad. But I want the purple one! So if you ever hate it and decide to get rid of it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands!