Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~*Valistimes Day*~

This year Dusty and I went to Idaho Falls for 2 days to celebrate Valistimes Day. We usually don't do a whole lot for Valentine's day because it seems like kind of a made up holiday. But, anway, Dusty has been so busy with ReBath and I have been feeling so crappy that this year it was imperative that we get away and just enjoy some quiet time. We left Friday night when Dusty got off work and ate Mexican food... yumm. Then we went to "sleep" haha. Saturday morning we walked down to the hot tub and soaked our old, sore, bodies in the hot tub. After that it was off to the tattoo shop for some new ink. Our camera needs a new CF card so I don't have any pictures of the tats, but when we get a new card (or when I get off my fat butt and drive into town to get one) I will take and post some pics. Each of our tattoos took about 2 hours so most of our day Saturday was spent getting those done. Saturday night we went to dinner with Chad and Vandi and Emmy poo! I love those guys, they are so so so SO silly! Instead of a movie Saturday we were tired ( and sore from tattoos ) so we went back to our hotel and rented Role Models off the On Demand chanel. It was pretty funny. I'll admit that I laughed out loud several times! Then we went to sleep and slept in on Sunday, Had Ihop for breakfast and did shopping the rest of Sunday. Before heading home on Sunday we caught a matinee and watched Gran Tourino. It was pretty good, I really like Clint Eastwood. All in all it was a pretty laid-back, calm, quiet weekend and it was tons of fun! We should really get away more often! Oh, and thanks to Tara for setting us up with a room!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you both had tatoos! I can't wait to see pictures.

Marcy said...

I can't believe your idea of relaxing is having someone put needles with ink in your bodies . . .ouch! Massage maybe but not needles1

Mandi Moon said...

Come on lets see the ink baby!! Get off your butts and get the freaking CF card!!! NOW! I mean it! Don't make me come up there. Oh i see. That's what you are doing. You are trying to make me drive up there just to see you dumb tattoo. Well I won't do it. Get the card! Please. Pretty please. For me!?