The 19th was Dusty's 29th birthday! It was tons of fun and the kids were SO excited about it. Below are two of Dusty's presents that Jack so meticulously wrapped for him using Christmas paper and painter's tape:
Jack loves giving presents and often gives away his most prized posessions as gifts for people. Dusty was lucky enough to receive Jack's old softball and batman cape:
Jack even gave away his army machine gun! As you can see Kaylee was just as shocked as Dusty was about that treasure!
Here is Dusty's cake. Now, I'm not as good a cake maker as some people, Ashley :) So, I always have the bakery at Thriftway make the cake. The kids love to decorate them so I just said, make it plain white with "Happy Birthday Dusty" on it and my kids will take care of the rest. Here's their masterpiece:
Olly was already in bed when we got the party started so he wasn't included in the picture, and I , of course was taking the picture so, I was there I promise!
I just want to say to Dusty, THANK YOU! You are always giving so much of your time and love to make sure that we are taken care of. I know that with all the stress of your companies it would be very easy to come home with a bad attitude and a short temper, but you are always willing to play with the kids, give me hugs and kisses and let Olly "scare" you with his growls! You are an amazing father and husband and I love you more than you'll ever know!
Happy Birthday Ho-Ney (hug hug, kees kees, big hug, leetle kiss)
3 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY Dusty man! I love that Jack gave him his softball, batman cape, and machine gun:) He's the cutest. How are things going your way? Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon.
How have you been feeling by the way? I think it totally stinks that you have fibromyalgia(sp), but know that I pray for you lots: )
That is cute that the kids wrap the presents. They do a better job than me and that is no joke!
That is too cute that Jack gives him his stuff for presents! My kids would be like "hell no, let's go buy him something!" And I hear ya on the cake. I buy mine too!!! =) Me and Dusty are so cool because our bdays are back to back!!! So Happy freaking bday stud muffin from one freaking cool chica! LOL
Post a Comment