Ya know, I was thinking. I would probably be a better housewife if I was a meth addict. Because, I would get SO MUCH done! I'd mop like, 6 times a day, and empty the trash every time someone put a piece of garbag in it.. the guinea pig cage would be cleaned daily instead of weekly, I'd un-make the beds just so I could re-make them in a more wrinkle-free state. I'd lose about a jillion pounds! I'd have the best flower beds in the world because I'd just sit out there and watch for bugs that want to eat my plants and squash them before they get the chance. I'd also have a clean fridge and there wouldn't be any dust on my baseboards! Whew! But then I remembered that whole business about it being deadly and illegal, and the cops would come and take me to jail and probably take my kids away......and then my day was ruined. Oh, and also, when you use meth you end up looking like these hotties:

So much for my good ideas! GEEEEZ!
2 comments:
Maybe we could invent a strain that makes cellulite go away too!!!! (I'll tell Eric to save some in his next bust for us!) :o) You are hilarious! I keep telling Eric and Dusty that they need to invite us to Vegas...they'd have more fun than they know with us there!
This is too funny. I was seriously just thinking this exact same thing the other day! TOO WIERD! But you see, these girls weren't too hot to even start with, so I think we'd be okay! LMAO!!! I don't think I could handle my teeth falling out. That might freak me out a little.
Post a Comment