Monday, December 22, 2008

Favorite Christmas Things

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? First Saturday in December
4. When do you take the tree down? A few days after Christmas. Probably sooner this year because I'm sick of my dog ruining all my ornaments, She's such a jerk! :)
5. Do you like egg nog? Not really, it's much too thick.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Tipperitter (That's 6-year old for Typewriter)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Sho do
8. Hardest person to buy for? Hmmm.... Probably Al, because he's not very materialistic.
9. Easiest person to buy for? All the youngins, I have to physically restrain myself from buying them EVERYTHING I see.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Anything from Chad (haha, I kid, Chad, I kid!)
11. Mail or email Christmas card? I think I'm gonna email them this year. I like getting Christmas cards and letters from everyone, though.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF!! (You'd have to be a cotton-headed-ninnymuggins not to love that show!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October :) (Gotta get toys before the prices start going up when they become low on stock; I'm a thinker)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? "H" no!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Mine has always been white but I LOVE colored lights and tinsel and all of that on trees. Im actually thinking of switching to colored lights next year, now that you mention it.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yep
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? The kids each open ONE present on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Nothing comes to mind...I guess it bothers me when people are like, "ugh, Christmas, bluh" What gives people?!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like sparkly ornaments
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pants Pie
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A maid who works for free :) (Oh, wait, thats me! Wish Granted!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comments:

Mandi Moon said...

Merry Christmas Laya! We'll be up there this weekend. Maybe our kids and dogs can hook up and play! I'll call ya