Jack has said a lot of funny things recently. Actually, he is always saying funny things and I am always laughing at him. But, I usually forget them before I have a chance to ad them to my blog... Dusty can attest to my short-term memory issues. Anyway, here are just a few of the crazy things that come out of that kid's mouth.
Jack quote #1: On our way to preschool we passed a dead skunk by the side of the road and this is what I hear from Jack "Mom, I think skunks are cuter when they're alive" haha, I couldn't agree more, Jack.
Jack quote #2: At breakfast several days ago Jack said "freakin pancakes" and I said, "Jack, did you just say freakin?!" and he said "Yeah, it's not a bad word" and I said, "Says who?" and he goes, "Says Jesus" HAHA, says Jesus, COME ON! What a goof!
Jack quote #3: We rented Lego Starwars for the PS2 the other day and Jack had been playing all morning, so after lunch when he asked to play again I said "No, because it's not good for your body to just sit in front of the tv and play games all day" and he said "Well, what if I stand up and play it?" Good thinkin dude...
Jack quote #1: On our way to preschool we passed a dead skunk by the side of the road and this is what I hear from Jack "Mom, I think skunks are cuter when they're alive" haha, I couldn't agree more, Jack.
Jack quote #2: At breakfast several days ago Jack said "freakin pancakes" and I said, "Jack, did you just say freakin?!" and he said "Yeah, it's not a bad word" and I said, "Says who?" and he goes, "Says Jesus" HAHA, says Jesus, COME ON! What a goof!
Jack quote #3: We rented Lego Starwars for the PS2 the other day and Jack had been playing all morning, so after lunch when he asked to play again I said "No, because it's not good for your body to just sit in front of the tv and play games all day" and he said "Well, what if I stand up and play it?" Good thinkin dude...
2 comments:
Sounds to me like he's a little smart alec like his mom! LOL! He's a freaking genius is what he is. My kids just whine and scream about everything!
HAHA...I love it! I love the freaking one the best! ha What a little stinker!?!?
Post a Comment