Today was Kaylee's big day. She has been so excited to be baptised ever since she turned 7, let alone 8! :) It was a very beautiful day and she was just glowing. I could tell that she felt very proud of herself and was happy with the decision she made. The program was good and we were the only ones from our ward doing a baptism today so the entire program was made up of Kaylee's family, which I loved. The talks and testimonies were beautiful, it was so overwhelming to see everyone there supporting Kaylee and showing their love for her. She is such a beautiful, sweet and special girl! She has the biggest heart of any little girl I know! I am so proud of her!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Kaylee's Baptism
at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kaylee is so beautiful, tell her that her aunt Lesia is so very proud of her. It is so hard to believe that she is 8 all ready. What a special family. You are such an awsome mother Aleesha.
Love aunt Lesia
How cool is that! I cannot believe that you have an 8 year old. You are getting like OLD. Oh wait...your the same age as me. Crap...I'm old. Seriously. She's adorable!
Wow, Ace gets baptized the first part of June and I am already freaking out. It is huge! That is cool!
Post a Comment