Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged by Jessi

I search: ebay almost constantly. It gets worse around Christmas time and birthdays.
I wonder: If Lucy will EVER grow out of her hyperactive stage
I regret: More than anyone will ever know.
I love: My freakin family, duh (as Jack would say)
I care: About stuff :)
I always: Have chapped lips
I worry: that I don't worry enough.
I am not: talented. Seriously, I excel at nothing.
I believe: In Santa Claus
I sing: It's the final countdown with Jack and sometimes Stand by Me with Emmy, if she's in the mood.
I dance: with Olly to kidsbop
I argue: with myself about religion
I write:uh, never, unless writing checks counts. BING!
I win: at memory against Jack. Man, I am waaaay better at that game than he is!
I lose: my temper when I'm not medicated :)
I wish: That Dusty could be stress-free and didn't have to worry about taking care of us so much.
I don't understand: Ignorance
I can usually be found: At home, on the hot pad, enjoying Judge Judy on Tivo
I am scared: guns. Boy, would I not want to be shot by one of those!
I need: medication. I've come to accept with that and it's ok with me.
I forget: Nothing. Ever. I always remember....wait, what?
I am happy: A LOT

I tag; Mandi and Vandi... because both their names end in "i" and because I love them oh so much.

4 comments:

Mandi Moon said...

Thanks for tagging me because my name has an i in it and because you love me so much. Cuz I love you so much too! :-)

Anonymous said...

Aleesha thanks SO much for sharing that song with me! You are the best!

Mandi Moon said...

That's right! If it wasn't for Effexor, who knows what I'd do!
From, Your Medicated Twin

vandi said...

I love your little antics Aleesha. So clever: ) Plus, I also love your freakin family: ) Thanks for the tag. It's about time I get something new on our blog. sheesh!