Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hairstyle opinions


Well, it's time once again for me to go in for a cut and color and I want a change this time. Let me know what you guys think of these:
I like the asymmetrical look of longer in the front than in the back.


I also like when one side is slightly longer than the other




I'm thinking of maybe adding some fun color streaks in my hair, but I'm not quite sure if I'm too old to pull these color streaks off. I really like them, though.

I also can't decide if I should stay with a sleek, smooth look like I have now, or if I should go back to a more pieced and choppy look like I had before (like in the pic of me and Dusty to the right). Uh, decisions decisions. What do you think? Good or bad, I wanna know :) Thanks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do the asymetrical look with a drastic A-line like Rihana has! It would be super cute on you! As for the color I think it depends on the crazy color you were thinking of!

Anonymous said...

I love the sleek one like Rihana too. I can't wait to see what you do, you will have to post pictures.

vandi said...

I really like the top hair cut. I actually thought it was you until I actually started reading. I even like the burgundy hints in it: ) But honestly, I think you're hair rocks every time you get it cut. I can't wait to see what you decide: ) How's The Olly Man?

Karri Warren said...

Hey Hey, I love the options. And no you are not too old to pull off the color streaks. I think that they are AWESOME too but I can never decided what colors to do. What do you think? Email me some suggestions for my hair because i love your styles!!! :) karrilynn.warren@gmail.com Thanks.

Mandi Moon said...

I'm feeling the top pic. I too thought it was you when I first started going through it! So I'm already liking it on you! :-) I'm thinking we may be past the crazy colors though. You could probably pull off black, maybe pushing the pink. That's just me though! But I'm an old fart!