Oh, but Lucy Lu is so cute!!! And she loves Maxers! They were so cute together! It was so fun seeing you. Brad said that you guys are the only people he really likes to come and visit! That's says A LOT! I'm glad that our kids got to play too!
I think she is super cute! :) I agree, they do have very infectious laughs. They are so much alike in so many ways too. ha Crazy ladies!
Ahh! So cute! I just figured out who you remind me of! Goldie Hawn!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, but Lucy Lu is so cute!!! And she loves Maxers! They were so cute together! It was so fun seeing you. Brad said that you guys are the only people he really likes to come and visit! That's says A LOT! I'm glad that our kids got to play too!
I think she is super cute! :) I agree, they do have very infectious laughs. They are so much alike in so many ways too. ha Crazy ladies!
Ahh! So cute! I just figured out who you remind me of! Goldie Hawn!
Post a Comment