We just got back from the doctor's office and things are looking up. The doctor checked Olly's ears and they are clear of any fluid or redness or any irritation at all. He checked his heart, his breathing, his eyes and throat, and everything looked good there also. We discussed the possibility of epilepsy and we don't think that he has it. He never did have a seizure whether it be partial or focal or anything like that. No "spacing out" which is a form seizures can take. Olly also hasn't had any dizziness or trouble walking for the past 4 or 5 days. So, I told the doctor that since his ears are clear and he seems to be past the dizziness and never had any seizures then I feel comfortable saying that it was ear related. I'm to keep an eye on him and watch for any signs of any type of seizure, fast movements of the eyes side to side, stiffening or jerking of one arm or the other, spacing out, uncontrollable head movements, and of course the classic type of seizure where there's jerking and stiffening of the entire body. For now, he's well. For now he's happy and cute and full of life and I feel pretty sure that it's going to stay that way. He's back to his old self; he even clapped and said "yay" after the doctor told him he did so good when he let him put the toungue depressor in his mouth! Haha! He's such an angel, I don't know what I would do without him! Thanks everyone for your support and kind words... don't cry Vandi, he is all better :) We love you all!!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad that olly is doing better! I hate it when kids get wierd stuff!
Post a Comment