Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Olly update and funny Newspaper clipping

Thanks to all you guys for your kind words about Olly. We are still going to his doctor's appointment on Monday and for now he seems to be doing a little better. The dizziness is less frequent and he is not as fussy. So, I'm feeling a little more relieved but I'm not going to just let it slide. With epilepsy always in the back of my mind and even bigger issues with fluid in the ears, I think it's best to still take him to his appointment and have a thorough exam and make sure he is healthy. Also, Tara, thanks for letting me know about Maggie's ear problems and that affected her ability to learn to sit. Olly was a late walker (about 15 months old) and now I'm wondering if that might be why. Anyway, thanks again to everybody. I'll keep you updated. And now..... something funny I ran across on "the internets" today...

0 comments: