Hooray for new bedding! My last bedding wasn't even a year old, but it was this sateen type material that got water spots from Olly's bottles (yes, he still has bottles, don't judge me) or from Olly's slobber or from the kids laying on the bed when they get out of the tub with wet hair etc. Also, it was a $69 set from Linens N Things. When I bought it I thought to myself, "This has got to be too good to be true" I've never been more right about anything. After one wash the seems started to tear, and by the time I replaced it the bedskirt had completely torn to pieces from the kids putting their feet on the frame to climb on the bed. So, I finally got a new one and I couldn't be more pleased! I'm so happy I thought I'd share. What do you think?
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! Good taste, I love it! I also love the pictures you have hanging above your bed! You should be a decorator!!!
I love the bedding! Also the pictures above too! Goes very good together!
It is beautiful! I love it so much!
LOVE IT! It looks really good leesh. Someday I will hire you to be my interior decorator. When we actually get a house, that is: )
I love it. It looks amazing. You have such a nac at decorating just like your mom.
oh I am jealous! I want new bedding. I think ours is about 6 years old. I like what you picked out.
Post a Comment