Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hooray for Halloween!


Today we put up our Halloween decorations. I was trying to get away with not doing it this year because I haven't felt up to it, but the kids were dying to get them up. So, they twisted my arm and we got them done. Here's what the house looks like today:






















My oh-so-talented mom made the above centerpiece for me as well as the wall hanging piece below. Isn't she awesome?






Oh, and she made this arrangement too!








...and this is the most special piece of all... a decoration that my little Jacky made all by himself! Such a sweet little kid. Man, I love him!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so cute! I just got mine up tonight too.

Robynn said...

I can't believe that you beat me putting up Halloween decorations!! I usually wait until October 1st so Travis won't have a heart attack! You know how much he loves fall!! Your house rocks! You have such cute things, and holy cow I can't believe that Jack made that Ghost! Wow I thought for sure it came from a Halloween store and cost about one million dollars! That is the best decoration of all!! Happy Halloween everyone!!

Lesia and Kirk said...

Your decorations are so amazing, I love them. You and your mom are something else when it comes to Holloween!

vandi said...

I was wondering if I could pay Jack to make me one of those jack-o-lantern ghost decors! He's so cute: ) I love that he put it right by the door bell: ) The house looks awesome. How you feeling by the way? I hope you have lots of good days: )

Lisa said...

Looks great! I love Halloween, but can't get myself to really decorate for it. I think Christmas wipes me out for the whole year! Love the arrangements your mom made!!

Dylan said...

wuzz up smustysgirl i like your halloween decorations and im sorry that Kaylee broke her arm and Tidis is roberts dog they just met and i am gonna do a new post now and visit any time. p.s. that gost witch is cool did your piglit make it lol just kiding see ya later.

Dylan said...

no they just call them that because they moo!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess and Jer said...

Cute decorations, I played bad and lazy mom this year and we didn't do decorations. We will for sure do Christmas though! Nyah wanted to tell Kaylee, sorry she broke her arm and she likes the "pink" cast.