Friday, September 18, 2009

September donation


This month's donation went to Pennies by the Inch. It was fate that the flyer ended up on my door right at the time I was thinking of who I should donate to. I think this is a good place to donate to because I love charities that help children and since we live in close proximity, a lot of the very sick children from here go to Primary Children's for treatment. They're practice is that no child is turned away regardless of the family's inability to pay. If it weren't for donations they wouldn't be able to do that. So, I'm sending mine in and hopefully it will do some good even though it's not a large amount. I encourage all of you who read this blog to donate to Primary Children's, especially because they are the go-to hospital for very ill children from our valley.

0 comments: